WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, phone number as well as other information you directly give us on our Site or our Customer’s sites.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site or Customer’s Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site or Customer’s Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, date and time of access, the website you visited before browsing to our Site or Customer’s Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, IP address, location, and information about your use of and actions on our Site or Customer’s Site including but not limited to chat transcripts of chats you have with our operators or incentive offers that you share, click on or claim.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site and Customer’s Sites. This type of information is collected to make the Site and Customer’s Sites more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us and our customers to meet your special interests.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information as follows:
- We may use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our Site, products, services and Customer’s Site.
- We may use your personal information to process and deliver offers, advertisements and rewards on our Site or Customer’s Sites.
- We may use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We may use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We may use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our customers.
- We may use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We may use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We may use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share personal information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may share your personal information with our customers and service providers for marketing purposes.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our contact information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site or Customer’s Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site or Customer Sites work for you.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us via one of the methods listed below
We will retain the information as long as is necessary to provide our services to Clients and as long as we are legally obligated. If you would like your information removed from our records you may contact us at the address below.